Caleños.com

Comunicación y contacto social de Cali - Colombia. Alertas, Denuncias, Consejos, Preguntas, Preocupaciones y Reconocimiento caleño.

team, I dont beat my teammate by 40 second

Afectaciones por obras públicas, falta de agua, sin electricidad, sin pavimentación, calles con basura, espacio para quejas ciudadanas.
lw789

11 Jul 2018  

FUKUOKA, Japan - Yuzuru Hanyu of Japan beat three-time world champion Patrick Chan of Canada with a record score to lead the short program at the Grand Prix Final on Thursday. Skating to "Parisian Walkways," Hanyu opened with a quad toe-loop and hit all his other jumps to the delight of a sellout crowd at Marine Messe. His 99.84 points surpassed the previous high of 98.52 by Chan at the Trophee Bompard last month. "I was surprised when I saw the score," Hanyu said. "All my jumps were very good. I lost a bit of concentration near the end and need to improve that but now I have to focus on the free skate." Chan hit his opening quad toe-loop, triple toe-loop combination but touched the ice on the landing of his triple axel and doubled a planned triple lutz to finish with 87.47. "Im not super happy with how I skated," Chan said. "When you achieve close to perfection like I did in Paris its hard to do it again. Tomorrow is a new day and the long program is where its won and where its lost so well see." Nobunari Oda, a late substitute for injured Japanese compatriot Daisuke Takahashi, finished third with 80.94. Mao Asada led after the womens short program with 72.36 points despite under-rotating her opening triple axel. "The judges saw it as under-rotated but I personally felt good about it," Asada said. "So I wont be worried about it going into the long program." Adelina Sotnikova, one of four Russian skaters in the field, was second with 68.38 followed by Ashley Wagner of the United States who had 68.14. The GP Final is the first and only event where most of the worlds top skaters will meet before the Sochi Olympics. The mens free skate and the ice dance short program are scheduled for Friday. Alec Ogletree Jersey . Following the Ford Womens World Curling Championship gold medal match that attracted record-breaking audiences to TSN, the networks exclusive live coverage of the tournament begins Saturday at 7am et/4am pt with Canadas opening draw against Denmark. Riley Dixon Giants Jersey . The Jays responded to the three-spot Detroit placed on Casey Janssen the evening before with an attack on the Tigers Achilles Heel, its bullpen, tying the game in the ninth and winning the game in the 10th. The result absolved Marcus Stroman, brilliant once again, of a tough luck loss while at the same time robbing Max Scherzer, brilliant once again, of a deserved win. http://www.giantsauthenticshop.com/Yout ... ts-Jersey/. The seventh-ranked Berdych wants to focus on the ATP Tour after helping the Czechs beat the Netherlands in the first round. Seeking their third straight Davis Cup title, the Czechs will rely again on veteran Radek Stepanek. Nate Solder Giants Jersey . It is unclear how long Kallstrom, who was brought in to alleviate the teams midfield problems, will be sidelined. Arsenals communications director, Mark Gonnella, says the club decided to proceed with Kallstroms signing despite the injury. Jonathan Stewart Giants Jersey .com) - Damian Lillard poured in 40 points on 11-of-21 shooting to go along with 11 assists, and the Portland Trail Blazers stunned the Oklahoma City Thunder, 115-111, in overtime on Tuesday. MONACO -- With Mercedes looking certain to run away with the Formula One constructors championship, the promising battle between Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg should provide an intriguing backdrop for the rest of the season. Rosberg is only three points behind Hamilton, the championship leader, who has won the past four races. The two go back a long way, to their days karting together. But with so little separating them in the title race, their friendship looks set to be tested. Hamilton has even questioned Rosbergs desire to win. "I come from a not-great place in Stevenage and lived on a couch in my dads apartment, and Nico grew up in Monaco with jets and hotels and boats and all these kind of things," Hamilton said. "So the hunger is different ... if I were to come here believing that Nico is hungrier than me then I might as well go home." Those comments give the first indication that Hamilton, the Formula One champion in 2008, is applying pressure on Rosberg, who is far more inexperienced with four career wins compared to Hamiltons 26. Hamilton dismissed any notion of diplomacy when he was asked his ideal result at the Monaco Grand Prix on Sunday, replying "(me) finishing first, Fernando (Alonso) finishing second and Sebastian (Vettel) finishing third. That would be it for me. The dream result for the team would be the Mercedes cars finishing 1-2." Four-time defending champion Vettel is already 55 points behind Hamilton in fourth place, and two-time champion Alonso is in third, 51 behind Hamilton. They have one third-place finish each so far and dont look like closing the gap, so it looks like being Hamilton vs. Rosberg for the rest of the campaign. Before he joined Mercedes last season, Hamiltons final season with McLaren proved a tense one.dddddddddddd Relations with Jenson Button were strained and he was reprimanded by the team for posting confidential information on social media about McLarens telemetry in September 2012. Button said he was "disappointed" in him, but it also showed Hamilton has a ruthless streak. Even though Hamilton has won the past four races after Rosberg clinched the season-opener in Australia, he wants to dominate Rosberg more. "Even if we are a dominating team, I dont beat my teammate by 40 seconds," the 29-year-old Hamilton said. "Take the last race, it was six-tenths (of a second) between us." Hamilton has beaten Rosberg 4-1 in qualifying -- Mercedes has all the pole positions so far -- but Rosberg argues that it could swing back in his favour heading into the midseason. "Three of those qualifyings were in the wet; in the dry its 1-1 and its supposed to be dry on Saturday (in Monaco) so Im confident I can make it happen," said the 28-year-old Rosberg, who is the son of 1982 F1 champion Keke Rosberg. "Its been a tough battle up until now and I expect it to continue like that," Rosberg said. "Of course now hes had the result in a couple of races but its been very close. I just need a tiny bit to turn it around." It seems unlikely their relationship will ever become as intense as the one between Vettel and Mark Webber at Red Bull, who were known to ignore team orders when asked to let the other driver pass. "We will always have the years in karting, that kind of foundation of a long time ago," Hamilton said. "For example, I have been storing my safe in his house for several months and just took it back now, and that could always be the other way around." Cheap Jerseys Online Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

•   Información