Caleños.com

Comunicación y contacto social de Cali - Colombia. Alertas, Denuncias, Consejos, Preguntas, Preocupaciones y Reconocimiento caleño.

I'm really fickle, HSP?

Comparte tus reclamaciones y/o felicitaciones sobre servicios de salubridad.
davefollmers

04 Abr 2018  

Hi,

Usually the theme is the same in the flat in order to create that sense of flow and usually any kind of litter anywhere around the apartment blocks my brains. I hear HSP have an ability sense people strongly as trustworthy or lying or hiding something and tho I dont have a point where I can refer to cause I've never been anyone else I think I do that as well. Usually when there are serious evil people in the presence I can sense them. Its just so funny that cause I didnt know this before I never did it cause nobody told me I can do that, but yeah can see a lie by a mile. In away everything radiates this kinda emotions and feels so I love walking around old churches or old towns cause they make just feel so glad and relaxed like a piece of mind. The same goes for Facebook I always delete my old statuses cause I just don't feel that feel radiaiting from it so I discard it cause now I feel like I'm conflicting with old self. Also what else I have an urgency or a must to please other people cause I tend to suck affection and effects easily that I blend into the background easily in real life and my personal needs in away channel into these people by their needs where I tell only these opinions to this person cause I dont want to conflict. I suck affection so eadily that the voice in my head might change to the main screenplay only cause I watched the movie.

For more details
Bitcoin Wallet Marketing

•   Información