Caleños.com

Comunicación y contacto social de Cali - Colombia. Alertas, Denuncias, Consejos, Preguntas, Preocupaciones y Reconocimiento caleño.

ked shots and contained well," said Therri

Afectaciones por obras públicas, falta de agua, sin electricidad, sin pavimentación, calles con basura, espacio para quejas ciudadanas.
lw789

13 Jul 2018  

VANCOUVER - Soon after being named the head coach of the B.C. Lions, Jeff Tedford set his sights on an old colleague to help him transition back into the CFL.He got his man Thursday when the Lions rounded out their staff by naming George Cortez as the clubs new offensive co-ordinator and quarterbacks coach.Cortez held the same two positions from 2002 to 2005 when Tedford was the head coach at the University of California-Berkley.Any time you have something like the past weve had together, I can say a term and he can know exactly what were talking about, Tedford said on a conference call. Were not reinventing the wheel. I think its going to go very quickly and very smooth.Cortez has a long CFL resume and served as the Saskatchewan Roughriders offensive co-ordinator the last two seasons, helping the club capture the 2013 Grey Cup.Tedford — who played and coached in the CFL in the 1980s and early 1990s, but has been south of the border ever since — said it was important to add a veteran offensive co-ordinator to help him get reacquainted with the Canadian game.Someone who has the background George does and has been very successful, I felt like that would be a great buffer for me to be able to shorten that learning curve so that we can hit the ground running, said Tedford. Were kind of speaking the same language.Getting the Lions offence back on track will be key in 2015 after the club struggled through injuries and inconsistency last season.B.C. finished a roller-coaster campaign 9-9 before getting blown out in the playoffs, a result that ultimately cost head coach Mike Benevides his job.I think theres talent there, said Tedford, who was hired in December. I really think theres a strong foundation to be successful and its going to be our job to go in and get the most we can out of the guys.Tedford also elected to retain defensive co-ordinator Mark Washington after his unit performed well last season despite being left on the field for long stretches thanks to that anemic offence.Once I saw the numbers, got a chance to watch some tape and had a chance to meet with Mark and talk to him, I was very impressed, said Tedford. The numbers kind of speak for themselves, but to have a chance to sit down with him and visit with him and understand that hes a great person, thats very important to me.Im really exited that he chose to stay because he an excellent coach and an excellent person.Washington will also coach the defensive backs, Johnny Holland is back to coach the linebackers and Chuck McMann will return to coach special teams and running backs.In a bit of a twist, Khari Jones will stay on as receivers coach, a demotion from the offensive co-ordinator position he held last season.In other moves announced Thursday, B.C. added Doug Malone, who has coached under Cortez in the past, to lead the offensive line, while Robin Ross, who worked with Tedford at both Fresno State and Oregon, will serve as the Lions defensive line coach in his first CFL job.Tedfords son, Quinn, will be in charge of quality control on offence, while former CFL player Willie Fields will hold the same position with the defence and also assist with the defensive backs. Pernell McPhee Jersey . Griffin scored 13 of his 31 points in the final 7:05 and Dudley got 11 of his 20 points in the third quarter, leading the defending Pacific Division champions to a 112-85 victory over the Charlotte Bobcats on Wednesday night. "Dud is a shooter. Paul Richardson Redskins Jersey . - Ryan Spooner scored twice to lead the Boston Bruins to a 6-1 victory over the New York Islanders in a preseason game Friday night. http://www.redskinsrookiesproshop.com/o ... ns-jersey/. Villar connected off Joe Saunders (11-14), sending a drive well over the left-field fence for his first career homer. The Astros scored six times in the first three innings to chase Saunders. Alex Smith Redskins Jersey . Last year, Matt Kuchar closed with a 4-under 68 to beat Kevin Chappell by two strokes for his second win of the 2013 season and sixth of his career. Washington Redskins Jerseys .5 million, two-year contract that runs through 2015. Venable, the son of former big leaguer Max Venable, will make $4.With the Montreal Canadiens losing an overtime heartbreaker to the Boston Bruins in Game 4 of their second round series on Thursday, Michel Therrien isnt too worried about his teams play so far. Matt Fraser scored 1:19 into the extra period as the Bruins grabbed a 1-0 win over Montreal in a game that saw both rivals evenly matched from the net out throughout the night. "I like the way were playing," Therrien told reporters on Friday morning as the series shifts back to Boston for Game 5. "Anything can happen in a best two-out-of-three situation. Were gaining confidence every game." Playing in his first-ever playoff game, Frasers heroics helped the Bruins even the set at two games apiece after the Bruins dropped a 4-2 decision on Tuesday. The Bruins had 35 shots on Carey Price compared to Montreals 33 on Tuukka Rask. While the shots and scoring chances were pretty much even, Therrien and his coaching staff drew considerable criticism for playing veteran blueliner Douglas Murray - who some pundits and fans thought could not handle the speed and puck-cycling game of thhe Bruins.dddddddddddd "They were physical, blocked shots and contained well," said Therrien of Murray and his defensive partner Mike Weaver. "(They) did a fantastic job for us." Murray, who was signed as a free agent last summer, had a team-leading eleven hits in the Canadiens two home games against the Bruins. "Its always been important for me to try to play physical but play clean and not take penalties," he told reporters on Friday. "Anytime you get praise from the coach, it feels good." The same couldnt be said for Montreals go-to threesome of Max Pacioretty, David Desharnais and Thomas Vanek. The line was split up for much of the night, with Vanek playing alongside Tomas Plekanec. Pacioretty, who scored 39 goals during the regular season, has just one in the playoffs - the power play game-winner in Game 4 against the Tampa Bay Lightning. "Some guys are having trouble contributing offensively," said Therrien. "They need to adjust to the intensity of the playoffs." Game 5 is Saturday night in Boston. NFL Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Discount Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Jerseys NFL China NFL Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

•   Información