Caleños.com

Comunicación y contacto social de Cali - Colombia. Alertas, Denuncias, Consejos, Preguntas, Preocupaciones y Reconocimiento caleño.

tter, especially not sort of outcome go

Afectaciones por obras públicas, falta de agua, sin electricidad, sin pavimentación, calles con basura, espacio para quejas ciudadanas.
lw789

13 Jul 2018  

KEARNS, Utah -- Olympic short track medallist Simon Cho received a two-year suspension from the International Skating Union on Sunday after admitting he tampered with the skates of a Canadian rival. U.S. Speedskating announced the suspension, which runs through Oct. 4, 2014. That means Cho would not be eligible to compete for the American short track team at the Sochi Olympics. Cho confessed on Oct. 5, 2012, that he sabotaged the skates of Canadas Olivier Jean during the 2011 World Team Championship but claimed he did it at the direction of former short track national coach Jae Su Chun. Chun has always denied that he had any role in the tampering. But the ISU suspended him for two years through Aug. 25, 2015, saying he also violated the code of ethics. U.S. Speedskating issued a statement saying it "respects the findings of the ISU" and will refer the matter to its disciplinary panel for a final decision. The ruling came on the same day the U.S. short track team was picked for the upcoming World Cup season, an important step for a program that has been wracked by organizational infighting and allegations that coaches were abusive. Cho did not take part in the selection meet. "As an organization, we are focused on supporting our athletes as they begin the season and work toward competing on the international stage the 2014 Olympic Winter Games," U.S. Speedskating said in its statement. After the retirement of Apolo Anton Ohno, Cho appeared to be one of the rising stars in the U.S. program. He won a relay bronze medal at the Vancouver Games and an individual world championship in 2011 Then came what he called the "biggest mistake of my life." Cho claimed the tampering occurred because Chun was angry at the Canadians and convinced they had aided another team to eliminate the Americans. Cho said he was pressured by the coach to alter Jeans skate, using a blade bender normally used to ensure a skaters blade follows the proper radius in short track. "I always knew it was wrong that day," Cho said last October. "I hope that I can make up for my mistake and continue to skate in the future." Dalton Pompey Jersey . Patrick Deslisle-Houde and David Rose each scored in the second to give the fourth-seeded Redmen a 3-1 lead after Jean-Philippe Mathieu scored in the first. Curtis Granderson Jersey . Horford is out 3-to-4 months with a torn pectoral muscle for the Hawks, who have won two straight and five of six games. Atlanta improved to 2-0 on the residency with Saturdays 93-91 triumph over Minnesota, as Ivan Johnson scored his teams final four points, including the game-winning free throw with 4. http://www.officialbluejaysjerseysonlin ... ys-jersey/. Scotlands Greg Laidlaw made one of two penalty kicks and all three conversions, and Stuart Hogg added a try in the second half. "The most important thing to come out of the game is that we did not get scored against," Laidlaw said. Jaime Garcia Jersey .Fiji striker Roy Krishna scored in the 14th minute to give Wellington its fourth win, along with a draw, from its past five matches, putting the Phoenix fourth but only a point behind third-placed Adelaide. Roy Halladay Jersey . Some members of the U.S. Congress arent so sure. They say Russia isnt doing enough to assure that athletes will be protected at the Feb. 7-23 games, happening not far from an Islamic insurgency that Russias huge security apparatus has struggled for two decades to quell. Russia may run greater risks in towns outside the tightly controlled Olympic zone. Suicide bombs last month a few hundred kilometres (miles) away have increased concerns, and an Islamic warlord has urged his followers to attack the Sochi Olympics, Russian President Vladimir Putins pet project.Adam Hadwin will resume his first full season on the PGA Tour out of his comfort zone.The native of Moose Jaw, Sask., now living in Abbotsford, B.C., tees it up Thursday at the Sony Open in Hawaii, the Tours first full-field event of 2015 that comes following nearly a two-month break. Hadwin will be one of five Canadians in the field — joining David Hearn of Brantford, Ont., Nick Taylor, a Winnipeg native now living in Abbotsford, Graham DeLaet of Weyburn, Sask., and Calgary native Roger Sloan — as American Jimmy Walker defends his title.But Hadwin will have to get used to more than just the five-hour time difference in Hawaii.It feels weird to start my season this quickly, Hadwin said during a conference call Wednesday. Normally Ive got another month before I start.I went home for Christmas for a week, then straight back down to Phoenix and right back into it. Ive been working hard in Phoenix since Dec. 28th. The reason I worked so hard was a pretty good reason, to play on the PGA Tour.Hadwin will play the full 2014-15 season after topping the Web.com Tour money list last year. The 27-year-old opened the campaign on a solid note, making the cut in four of the five events he entered, finishing tied for 10th at the $6.2-million US Shriners Hospital for Children Open in Las Vegas in October.But Hadwin didnt kick back and enjoy himself over the break. With longtime coach Brett Saunders heading to Australia to visit family, Hadwin said he had to get in as much work with Saunders as possible before his departure. After spending Christmas with family, Hadwin went to Phoenix and resumed preparing for the resumption of the Tour schedule.Still, after a hectic 14 campaign, Hadwin said the time off — while limited — was certainly welcomed.I was definitely drained, I was ready for a break, he said. There wasnt a whole lot of time to enjoy the 2014 year and what went on.By the end of Mexico (the OHL Classic at Playa del Carmen, which ended Noov.dddddddddddd 16), I was ready to put some distance between me and my clubs for a while.Hadwin resumes play at No. 100 in the Tour rankings and 682 points behind FedEx Cup leader Robert Streb.I think I got off to an OK start, Hadwin said. I really struggled with my game the first part but the one thing I learned was when I didnt feel my best I was able to kind of hang in there, make the cut and get to the weekend and once you do that you never know what could happen.You might find lightning in a bottle and jump into a top-10 like I did in Vegas. I was really proud that in the first five events I was able to do that.Hadwin, who had two wins on the Web.com Tour, was recently named as Canadas top male golfer for 2014. But Hadwin hasnt set personal goals over the remainder of the PGA Tour.Instead, his focus will be on matters he can control.Im not a huge goal-setter, especially not sort of outcome goals — things like I want to keep my card or I want to be in the top-50, he said. Those are very dependant on how others play.This year Im just more focused on making sure I am as prepared as I can be for each event. I want to be a little bit better with my time management so that Im doing everything each week that I need to do in order to be prepared for that event, scheduling enough time to get into the gym to stretch out and loosen my body and do all those things. If I can take care of the things I can control and prepare on and off the golf course then Im going to set myself up to be successful. From there its anybodys guess on how far I can take this.And although Hadwin is living out his dream of playing on the PGA Tour, he says his life hasnt changed.Im still doing the same things, Im still friends with the same people, still hanging out and enjoying my life, he said. Obviously things on the course have changed a little bit, were playing bigger events, more people are watching.But life off the course hasnt changed. NFL Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Discount Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Jerseys NFL China NFL Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

•   Información